Summer Lease • Varsity Ann Arbor • High Rise 10th floor Corner Unit • Awesome Views
425 East Washington Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109
West Village spring and summer sublease (4*4 available on April 1)
2150 Tilia Street, Davis, CA, 95616
Subleasing one bedroom in two bedroom house at Utowers
S.Forest Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109
Sublease 1 bedroom w/loft - $500 off 1st month (Suites at Overton Park)
2300 Glenna Goodacre boulevard, Lubbock, TX, 79409
Subletter needed; UCLA Westwood; includes utilities, fully furnished (UCLA Weyburn graduate apartments)
Weyburn Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90095
SUMMER SUBLET! Walking distance to ODU campus. Nice area of Larchmont!
1320 Longwood Drive, Norfolk, VA, 23529
1 Bedroom (Furnished Apartment) for Lease Available June-August!!!
1423 5th St SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55455
AMAZING CHEAP HOUSE ON CHURCH ST. GREAT LOCATION 6 BEDROOMS FOR RENT!
Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109
1 Bedroom Available ASAP Sublease till August 2017. 1/2 of March Rent paid!
3216 Tropical Sky Lane, Raleigh, NC, 27695
COLLEGE HOUSING NEWS ARTICLES
- 9 Factors to Consider When Renting a House or Apartment
- How to Negotiate Lease Terms
- Considering a Sublet? Ask These 5 Questions
- Grocery Tips All College Students Need
- Living Alone vs. Living With Roommates in College
- Facing Issues With Neighbors
- How to Change the Mood of Your Apartment
- How to Organize Your Bills & Stay on Budget in an Apartment
- Things To Do Instead of Furniture Shopping
- Top 7 Cities for New Graduates
- Creating a Great "Hangout Spot" for Your Friend Group
- My Roommate Success Story
- Should Guys and Girls Live Together in College?
- How to Combine Multiple Styles in Your College Space
- Furniture for an Awesome Study Space
- 6 Housing Website Updates for Spring
- 7 Tips for First-Time Renters
- The 4 Types of Subtenants
- The Smarter Way to Furnish Your Apartment
- Just a Small Town Girl Moving to the Big City
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips To Help You Get The Job Done
- 7 Items You Can't Move Into Your Apartment Without
- 7 Ways to Minimize the Stress of Moving Into a New Place
- Start The New Year Off Right: How To Reorganize Your Apartment/House
- 7 Apartment Color Schemes to Combat Winter Blues
- What I Wish I Knew Before Studying Abroad
- Common Questions to Ask About Apartment Rent and Amenities
- Should You Get a Storage Unit in College?
- How to Make Your Off-Campus Apartment Feel Like Home
- Apartment or Dorm?
- 4 Ways to Use Social Media for the Off-Campus Housing Hunt
- Tips for Organizing the Kitchen
- Save Energy in Your Apartment This Winter: 6 Tips
- Proper Expectations to Have of Your Subtenants
Enter College Name or City