Acceptance of Terms
You understand that all postings, materials posted on, and/or transmitted through Uloop Inc are the responsibility of the person from which the Content originated. You understand that by using Uloop Inc you may be exposed to Content that may be inaccurate, misleading, or objectionable. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate and accept all risks associated with the use of any Content throughout the site. Under no circumstances will Uloop Inc be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as a result of the use of Content throughout Uloop Inc. You accept that Uloop Inc does not pre-screen all Content posted, but that Uloop Inc shall have the right in its sole discretion to delete, block, or move Content that is posted for any reason.
Any and all interactions with businesses and/or individuals found on or through Uloop Inc including, but not limited to, payments, goods, conditions, and warranties, are solely between you and such business and/or individuals. Uloop Inc encourages you to make whatever inquires you feel necessary before proceeding with any transactions or contracts.
You agree that Uloop Inc shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort as a result of dealings stated above. If there is a dispute between individuals and/or businesses you understand and accept that Uloop Inc is not obligated to intervene. You hereby release Uloop Inc, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from all claims, demands, and damages (actual, potential, and consequential) of every kind, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available any Content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another person’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in anyway.
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- That violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or handicap.
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative.
- That contains any form of “junk mail” or “spam”.
- That contains any form of advertising or solicitation.
- That advertises the illegal service or sale of any items that are prohibited or restricted by both the laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, copy, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- That employs any type of flooding attack that inhibits the normal flow of Uloop Inc.
- That contains misleading email addresses or manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the Content.
You also agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone for any reason.
- Collect personal data about other users for unlawful or commercial uses.
- Post non-local or irrelevant Content.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Uloop Inc’s computer systems, disrupt or interfere with the functionality of Uloop Inc.
- Use any form of automated device or program that enables the submission of multiple posts. Each post must be manually entered by the author as well an authorized cardholder.
A “posting agent” is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content on the behalf of others. To keep Uloop Inc working properly you may not use any sort of posting agent.
No Spam Policy
You accept and agree that Uloop Inc has a limitation concerning posted Content. 30 days is the maximum time for a single posting, unless renewed by the author of said posting. You agree that Uloop Inc reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue said posted Content with or without notice. Uloop Inc shall not be liable for the modification, suspension, deletion, or discontinuance of said or future Content.
Termination of Use
You agree that Uloop Inc, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account, block your email and/or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to Uloop Inc immediately and without notice, and remove any Content within Uloop Inc. You also agree that Uloop Inc shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access and that you will not attempt to use Uloop Inc after said termination.
Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works, or the redistribution of the site is strictly prohibited. You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to discover any source code within Uloop Inc. You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, in any area of Uloop Inc. Uloop Inc claims ownership to all areas of the site except for Content posted by individuals, this said posted Content you automatically grant Uloop Inc all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of said Content on Uloop Inc for any purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF ULOOP INC IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ULOOP INC ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ULOOP INC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF ULOOP INC.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ULOOP INC BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF ULOOP INC, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF ULOOP INC, FROM INABILITY TO USE ULOOP INC, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF ULOOP INC. LIMITATIONS ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH ULOOP INC. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Violation of Terms and Damages
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if Uloop Inc must take legal action you accept that you are liable to pay the following amounts.
- If you post a message that impersonates any person, falsely states your affiliation with a person, includes personal and or identifying information about a person without said person’s explicit consent. You agree to pay Uloop Inc two thousand dollars ($2,000) for each such message.
- If Uloop Inc limits your use or access to any Content throughout the site, you agree to pay Uloop Inc five hundred dollars ($500) for each occasion you exceed the limits of established use.
- If you send email advertisements to Uloop Inc email addresses or systems, you agree to pay Uloop Inc one hundred dollars ($100) for each such email.
- If you are a posting agent you agree to pay Uloop Inc four hundred dollars ($400) for each item. The party who the posting agent represented also agrees to pay Uloop Inc four hundred dollars ($400) for every item their agent posted.